QI finished my study abroad program and returned to Japan in the middle of the semester. Can I still take courses?


Waseda University has a system called “Extra Course Registration” that allows students to register for courses offered during certain summer/winter quarters and intensive courses during summer/spring vacations in the semester after returning from study abroad (mainly long-term study abroad). Please see the following page for details.

Registration of Courses when studying abroad or returning from studying abroad
Did you get the information you wanted on this page? Yes No 0 / 0 people were able to find the information they were looking for on this page. Please send us your feedback by clicking the “Feedback” tab at the top of this page.