QI lost my student ID card and would like to have it reissued.


To reissue a student ID card due to loss, magnetic/IC failure, name change, damage, etc., you need to go to the office of your School/Graduate School. It takes about one week from the time of application for reissuance.

Application and Procedures for changing your information
Did you get the information you wanted on this page? Yes No 5 / 11 people were able to find the information they were looking for on this page. Please send us your feedback by clicking the “Feedback” tab at the top of this page.