QI want to change my commuting route


If your commuting route changes due to an address change, please submit an address change application from MyWaseda.
An address label (for your student ID card) correction or re-issuance will subsequently be required at your undergraduate school/graduate school office.
The commuting route is the route from the nearest station to the university to the nearest station of your home. The commuter pass cannot be purchased for purposes other than commuting to school, regardless of whether this route is a reasonable and shortest distance, or whether the required time is short.
Please consult with your undergraduate school/graduate school office for procedures on how to change the commuting campus due to laboratory assignments.

Did you get the information you wanted on this page? Yes No 1 / 1 people were able to find the information they were looking for on this page. Please send us your feedback by clicking the “Feedback” tab at the top of this page.