QWhat types of study abroad programs are available?


Waseda University offers three types of study abroad programs: study abroad programs offered by the Center for International Education to all undergraduate and graduate schools, Departmental Agreement programs where undergraduate and graduate schools have their own agreements with overseas institutions, and Study Abroad at your own expense programs that are not offered by Waseda University. For details, please refer to the following pages.

Study Abroad
Did you get the information you wanted on this page? Yes No 0 / 0 people were able to find the information they were looking for on this page. Please send us your feedback by clicking the “Feedback” tab at the top of this page.