QI want to extend my period of stay.


You may apply to extend period of stay from three months before your period of stay expires. Any stay after the expiration is illegal residence, so be sure to apply to the Immigration Services Bureau to extend the period of stay before the expiration date.

Status of Residence>Extending the Period of Stay
Did you get the information you wanted on this page? Yes No 0 / 0 people were able to find the information they were looking for on this page. Please send us your feedback by clicking the “Feedback” tab at the top of this page.