QI would like to change my status of residence.


Students with a status of residence other than “College Student” who wish to change their status of residence to “College Student” are required to pick up the “Application for Institutional Change” from the Center for International Education or any other available office and complete the prescribed procedures. Please refer to the following page for the procedure.

Status of Residence
Did you get the information you wanted on this page? Yes No 2 / 2 people were able to find the information they were looking for on this page. Please send us your feedback by clicking the “Feedback” tab at the top of this page.