QWhat do I need to do to take the exams?


Please be sure to bring and present your student ID card when you take the examination. If you forget your student ID card, or if your student ID card is being reissued, please go to the office of the School/Graduate School, or Center where the course is offered and obtain an Examination Permit (the name of the permit may differ depending on the School/Graduate School, or Center).

Exams and Reports
Did you get the information you wanted on this page? Yes No 0 / 0 people were able to find the information they were looking for on this page. Please send us your feedback by clicking the “Feedback” tab at the top of this page.