QI am currently a third-year undergraduate student. Can I get a “Certificate of Expected Graduation (Completion)”?


Third-year undergraduate students are not yet eligible to receive a certificate of expected graduation.

A Certificate of Expected Graduation(Complesion) is issued only to students who are in the final year of their standard course of study (4th year or above in the case of undergraduate students) and whose screening results is “Status for Graduation (Completion)”.

Transcripts and Other Certificates Related to Grades/Degree Completion
Did you get the information you wanted on this page? Yes No 0 / 0 people were able to find the information they were looking for on this page. Please send us your feedback by clicking the “Feedback” tab at the top of this page.