QWhat should I do if I know in advance that I will not be able to pay my tuition in time?


If you are unable to pay your tuition by the designated date, please submit the “Application for Deferred Payment of Tuition and Fees” to the office of your School/Graduate School as soon as possible. You will be allowed to defer the payment of tuition until the “Due Date after Submission of Request of delay in payment of tuition fees”. Some schools/graduate schools may require online application, so please check with your School/Graduate School for submission instructions.

02_Payment of Tuition Fees>Delay in Payment of Tuition Fees
Did you get the information you wanted on this page? Yes No 0 / 1 people were able to find the information they were looking for on this page. Please send us your feedback by clicking the “Feedback” tab at the top of this page.