QCan I get a “Certificate of Expected Graduation (Completion)” before June 1 for job hunting?


The start date for issuing a Certificate of Expected Graduation (Completion) is June 1 (spring semester) and November 10 (fall semester) of the year of graduation.

If, during your job hunting activities, you are asked by a company or other organization to submit documents such as a Certificate of Expected Graduation (Completion) prior to the start date of issuance, please inform them that the start date of issuance for Waseda University is fixed and you cannot submit them prior to that date. In the majority of cases, there is no problem if you submit your application after the start date. Please check the Career Center website for information on the documents required for job hunting activities.

*The transcript of academic record and certificate of expected graduation (completion) can be issued via the Certificate Issuance Service (Online Application). Application will be available after 12 pm (noon) on June 1 (spring semester) and November 10 (fall semester) .
*The issuance of the certificate will be suspended for about one to two weeks before the start of the issuance. Please check the information provided by the School/Graduate School for the period of suspension.
●Certificate Request
●Transcripts and Other Certificates Related to Grades/Degree Completion
Did you get the information you wanted on this page? Yes No 0 / 0 people were able to find the information they were looking for on this page. Please send us your feedback by clicking the “Feedback” tab at the top of this page.