QWhat is the procedure for withdrawing from the school?


If you wish to withdraw from the university voluntarily, you must sign the application together with your guardian. The details of the procedure differ depending on the School/Graduate School, so please be sure to check the information of your School/Graduate School.

Withdrawal and Re-admission
Did you get the information you wanted on this page? Yes No 0 / 0 people were able to find the information they were looking for on this page. Please send us your feedback by clicking the “Feedback” tab at the top of this page.